Black Friday Do's and Don'ts
In today’s episode we will be looking at some Black Friday Do’s and Don’ts.
- Make a list (check it twice)
- Check ads
- Price guarantee
- Check camel, camel to check Amazon pricing
- Discount extensions like honey, Rakuten
- Free shipping
- Shop early
- Impulse buy if it’s not on your list don’t
- Buy without comparing with other sites
- Buy because it on sale
- Go over your budget
Ms. Black, the host of Staying in the Black, is a single mom, homeowner, and public-school educator in NYC. She owns two properties and is one mortgage away from being totally debt-free. She loves traveling the world with her family and has over $500,000 in her retirement accounts beyond her pension.
Learn more about Ms. Black: